Born in Greece 1974. After she was awarded a Greek State Foundation scholarship she moved to UK to complete a PhD in Arts and Communication (Photography) at UCA. She is currently based in Brighton working as a fine art photographer, curator and photography teacher. She also holds a degree in Physics from the University of Patras and a degree in Photography from T.E.I. of Athens in Greece, as well as a PGCE teaching certificate from the University of Brighton.
2009, Empty Space, Grey Area, Brighton.
- 2008, Potential Space For Abstraction, TheSpace@Acumen, Brighton,UK
- 2007, Empty Space, George Rodger Gallery, UCCA Maidstone, UK.
- 2004, The Potential Space, Mphil Upgrade Exhibition, George Rodger Gallery, University
College for the Creative Arts, Maidstone, UK.
2003, Internal Reflections, Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece.
2003, Internal Reflections, Photosynkyria 2003, Thessaloniki, Greece.
2000, Archanes- Light, Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece.
2011, PHOTO, MOKSHA Cafe Gallery, Brighton
- 2011, Parallax Art Fair, La Galleria, Royal OperaArcade, London
- 2011,BRIDGE, BOM Gallery, Seoul, South Korea
- 2010, slash|line|bloom|fuzz|time – Abstract Encounters, Photo Fringe 2010, Café Delice
- 2009, Art&Escape, Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
- 2009, Phoenix Brighton Arts Courses Tutors, Phoenix Brighton.
- 2009, Internal Reflections, Henfield Gardens & Arts, Venue no. 5 – Temata.
- 2008/2009, Empty Space, Bloomberg New Contemporaries 2008, A Foundation, London.
- 2008, Breastfolds, White Christmas Alternative Art Market, BLANK Gallery, Brighton.
- 2008, Red Space, Gallery 40, DMH Stallard, Crawley.
· 2008, Red Space, Photo Fringe 2008, Gallery 100, DMH Stallard, Brighton.
2008, Empty Space, Bloomberg New Contemporaries 2008, A Foundation, Liverpool.
- 2005, Fotoebnefsi, The Hellenic Centre, London, UK.
- 2003, LOOKOUT- Athens First Aesthetic Public Intervention of Unpredictable Size
- 2003, Photosiginonoume (Photocommunicating) – an exhibition of the winning and best
participating photos in the context of the competition ‘‘Routes’’ organized by the
Greek Ministry of Transportation.
2001, New Color, Athens Photographic Centre, Greece.
2001, New Glance, 8 West, Athens, Greece.
1999, Patras, a town in 13 stories, Photographic Centre of Thessaloniki, Greece.
1998, Patras, a town in 13 stories, National Bank, Patras, Greece.
1997, Applied and Art Photography, University of PatrasPhotographic Club Exhibition, Old
Public Hospital of Patras, Greece.
Her work has been published in exhibition catalogues, in various photographic websites and in a recent 2008 publication about Contemporary Greek Photography by Kostas Ioannidis.
She has been collaborating with the ‘’IML’’ Image Group since 2002 and she has also lectured and presented her work at BA and MA courses as a teaching assistant.
Part of her work is being held by the Developmental Heraklion Company Ltd in Ano Archanes, Crete, Greece. The photograph ‘Untitled 05’ from the series ‘Red Space’ has also been recently acquired by the Huib Limberg Photocollection.
An essay by her and images from her research project were published in the inaugural issue of ‘Spaces’, the new on-line research journal published by the prestigious institution of Teachers College, University of Columbia New York.
Her work is currently represented by the online gallery Art Lab, www.artlab-gallery.co.uk.